Join the Lab

Undergraduate Research Assistants

If you are interested in becoming an undergraduate Research Assistant in the HPAC lab for the 2023-2024 school year, please fill out the Undergrad RA Interest Form here. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at or by calling 305-243-3508.

Graduate Students

To learn more about the application process, please visit the Graduate Admissions page.

Research Associates

If you are interested in a Research Associate staff position, please send your CV/resume to